pursuant to art. 13 EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”), we inform you that the processing of the data you provide will be carried out with methods and procedures aimed at ensuring that the processing of personal data takes place in compliance with fundamental rights and freedoms, as well as the dignity of the interested party, with particular reference to confidentiality and security, personal identity and the right to protection of personal data.
We remind you that “processing” means: “any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;” (article 4 GDPR).
1 Object of the treatment
The data processed by AVALON Comic Art Srls refer to:
– Data collected automatically. During their normal operation, the IT systems and applications dedicated to the operation of this website detect , in the course of their normal operations, some data (the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols) potentially associated with identifiable users. The collected data includes the IP addresses and domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters concerning the operating system, the browser and the IT environment used by the user. These data are processed, for the time strictly necessary, for the sole purpose of obtaining statistical information on the use of the site and to check its regular functioning. The provision of such data is mandatory as it is directly connected to the web browsing experience. – Data voluntarily provided by the user. The processing of data provided by you through the compilation of collection forms is subject to your express and unequivocal consent that you can provide in relation to the specific information for the reference form. The voluntary sending by you of e-mails to our e-mail addresses does not require further information or requests for consent. – Cookies. The site uses third-party technical cookies, which may collect users’ browsing data, the provision of which is optional and takes place through the expression of a free and informed consent. Cookies operate in order to analyse the effectiveness of the site and make it easier and more intuitive over time. For more information, a specific cookies policy is available.
- Legal foundation of the data treatment
The legal foundation of this treatment is found (i) in its express and unequivocal consent (ex art.6.1, letter a) of the GDPR) and (ii) in the legitimate interest of the Data Controller (ex art.6.1, letter f ) of the GDPR).
- Purpose of the treatment
Personal data are processed for the sole purpose of improving your browsing experience.
- Modality of treatment
The personal data you provide will be processed in accordance with the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations, which inspire the activity of the Data Controller. The data will be processed both with IT means and on paper and on any other type of suitable mean, in compliance with the appropriate security measures pursuant to art. 5 par. 1 letter f) of the GDPR. The treatment is limited to the following operations and in the following ways:
– data collection from the interested party; – registration and processing on computerized support; – organization of archives in a mainly automated form. The data in question will not be disclosed, while it will or may be communicated to entities, public or private, who operate within the purposes described above.
- Data retention
The collected data will be kept in a form that permits identification of the individual for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it was processed (principle of limitation of conservation”, art. 5 GDPR).
- Access to treatment
The data will be made accessible, for the purposes referred to in point no. 3: – to employees / consultants in their capacity as authorized to the treatment, after suitable appointment; – to third parties, partners of the Data Controller.
- Disclosure of data
The data will not be disclosed to unauthorized third parties or disclosed in any way. To this end, the processing is conducted with the use of appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access to data by third parties and to guarantee their confidentiality. Without the need for express consent, the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in point 3 to the following subjects: – collaborators and external managers of the company in charge of carrying out processing operations.
- Data transfer
The management and storage of personal data will take place on servers located within the European Union belonging to the Data Controller and / or third party administrators duly appointed as Data Processors. The data will not be transferred outside the European Union.
- Nature of data disclosure and consequences of refusing to answer
The disclosure of data for the purposes referred to in point 3 is mandatory. In their absence, it will not be possible to proceed with the navigation of this site.
- Rights of the interested party
According to the provisions of the GDPR, the interested party has the following rights towards the Data Controller:
– obtain confirmation that personal data concerning him or her is being processed and in this case, obtain access to personal data (Right of access art. 15); – obtain the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him without undue delay (Right of rectification art. 16); – obtain the cancellation of personal data concerning him without undue delay and the data controller has the obligation to delete personal data without undue delay, if certain conditions exist (Right to be forgotten art. 17); – obtain the limitation of treatment in certain cases (Right to limit the treatment art. 18); – receive the personal data concerning him / her provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and has the right to transmit such data to another Data Controller, without hindrance by the data controller to whom he / she provided them, in certain cases (Right to data portability art. 20); – object at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal data (Right to object art. 21); – receive without undue delay the communication of the violation of personal data suffered by the Data Controller (art. 34); – revoke the express consent at any time (Conditions for consent art. 7).
Where applicable, in addition to the rights referred to in articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), the interested party has the right to file a complaint with the Italian Agency for the Protection of Personal Data.
- Means for enforcing the rights
The interested party wishing to enforce their rights can contact the Data Controller at the email address: [email protected] .
- Data Controller
The Data Controller is AVALON Comic Art Srls – Piazza Mameli 4/2, 17100 Savona (Italy). The list of managers and authorized processors can be consulted at the premises of the owner mentioned above.
- Update of this information